Do you need help? Here Us:
Call Us+919953814772
Call Us Mon - Fri: 9am - 6pm
Paper Roll To Roll Cutting Lamination Machine Paper Roll To Roll Cutting Lamination Machine Paper Roll To Roll Cutting Lamination Machine Paper Roll To Roll Cutting Lamination Machine
Paper Roll To Roll Cutting Lamination Machine
Paper Roll To Roll Cutting Lamination Machine Paper Roll To Roll Cutting Lamination Machine Paper Roll To Roll Cutting Lamination Machine

Paper Roll To Roll Cutting Lamination Machine

250000 INR/Piece

Product Details:

  • Product Type Film Lamination Machine
  • Material paper
  • Computerized Yes
  • Automatic Grade Automatic
  • Control System PLC Control
  • Drive Type Electric
  • Heating System Other
  • Supply Ability : 50 Piece Per Week
  • Click to view more
X

Price And Quantity

  • 01 Piece
  • 230000.00 - 280000.00 INR/Piece
  • 250000 INR/Piece

Product Specifications

  • Other
  • 220 Watt (w)
  • Electric
  • Yes
  • 1500 Kilograms (kg)
  • paper
  • 1 year
  • Automatic
  • smoke Grey
  • Film Lamination Machine
  • 150 kg Kg/hr
  • PLC Control
  • Electric

Trade Information

  • delhi
  • 50 Piece Per Week
  • 15 Days
  • AS YOU
  • All India
  • ISO9001

Product Description

Paper Roll To Roll Cutting Lamination Machine operate on the AC Drive in order toattain the better performance and further is completely and fully automatic in terms of the  operations. Moreover, the machine is really well equipped along with the sprockets and also in gears are of the good hardness. The cup comprises of 90% virgin paper board as well as the remaining 10%  comprises of the post-consumer paper termed polyethylene layer. The plastic lining layer of Paper Roll To Roll Cutting Lamination Machine is also derived from the polyethylene, and one of the most common kind of the plastic, is a fine mixture of the ethylene as well as benz-aldehyde.

Khalsa Engineering Works

* Tips on getting accurate quotes. Please include product name, order quantity, usage, special requests if any in your inquiry.



Our main markets are UP, Bihar, Jharkhand, Assam, North Eastern States, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Jammu and Kashmir, Rajasthan and North India.